Friday, October 17, 2008

One of the Best Nights Ever.......For Real!

So my night out at the SYTYCD tour was truly aaahhhhmazing (sung, of course). It really ranked up there with one of the top shows that i have ever seen. I had been looking forward to this night for so long, and i was so glad that not only did it live up to my expectations, it exceeded them! One big reason for this was the company that i had for the night. My friend Jenn and I don't get to hang out near as often as i would like, and it was so fun to be able to share this unforgettable night with her. And then Lisa and Emeri, they are like my second mom and sister, i truly love these two. And then the dancing.......oh, what i would give to be able to dance like these people! I absolutely love watching people dance, and i like to think i have some semblance of rhythm, but it has always been my dream to be able to bust a move out on the dance floor. So here are a couple of the photos from the night, so enjoy!


about to pee our pants before the show we were so excited!!


Emeri got some awesome leg warmers!
We were so not ready for the night to end!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

is that courtney hanging on gev? i totally missed that... those two need to get married. thanks for an awesome night, it made me tear up just seeing the pictures!!!!
love you, jenn

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I never watch television..so I'm probably the only person in the world who has never seen this show..okay so maybe not the entire world..but at least my little space of the world.
So..I guess I should watch this? LOL
I'm glad that your glad..and that you had a good time ;)