Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Times at the Ciderfest

This past Saturday we went out to the Louisburg Cider Mill for their Ciderfest. We went with our family, my mom, my sister, and a couple families that are fast becoming some dear friends. We have gotten to know them because they both have sons that are in Cole's preschool class and daughters that go to Walnut Grove and are in first grade. The girls played on the same tball team this summer and now they are playing soccer together. These are some of the pics from our fun times this weekend.







Cole enjoying the all-important cider doughnuts and apple cider


Can i just tell you how much i love my sister?? She is so amazing. I enjoy every minute that i get to spend with her. And as you can see Camryn loves her Aunt Lindsay too!


Camryn is showing off her gift from nana-a ribbon halo!





love the orange pumpkins!!






this is my friend Kerri's daughter, Kora-she is one of the cutest babies ever!! She totally helps me get my baby fix lately!!


Amaya is her daughter who is in fourth grade, and she is the sweetest, most awesome helper, i wish i had one of her around at my house!



Luka and Cole have become great buds in their preschool class



Oh, the pony rides. She is such a cutie!!









Hope you all are having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! glad you had fun.