Friday, January 4, 2008

So, because I took a break from blogging over Christmas break, I thought I would share with you some pics of the good times that we had with all of our family. The kids received more gifts than should ever be received and I am still trying to organize all of them, but it was so much fun and we are so grateful to our family for how gracious that they are to us. These first few are of the Saturday before Christmas when we had our celebration with the Hansen family. It is an all-day affair but it is always such a special day with lots of memories (and presents...goodness!)

This is my grandpa Hansen and his wife, Marilyn, aren't they such a beautiful couple??
Camryn has this HUGE thing for my brother-in-law, Joe, she just won't leave his side, much to the disappointment of my sister, Aunt Lindsay, who always wants to hold her!

Camryn got this awesome tricycle from my parents, I can't wait till the weather is warmer outside so she start riding it!

Is this toy for Cole or for daddy??? Grace made this smowman at school for my parents and she was so proud of it!

And here are some pics of the kiddos in front of the tree on Christmas Eve

And finally, Christmas morning we spent here with just us, then we headed over to Rich's parents for a wonderful meal and some great family time. There are 12 grandkids on his side, the oldest is 20 and the other 11 are ages 10, 10, 9, 8, 7, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, and the newest addition is one week old tomorrow! It is soooooo much fun to get all the cousins together, they have such a blast!!!

No comments: