SO I thought i would actually do a post......go figure! Em i know you now only check this once a week but you will be proud, i miss you already!
So I decided to just post about some things that i am loving right now, so here they are in no particular order:
1. my van!!! Since i didn't really post about it, but most of you know, i have a new van. it is not really brand new, but new to us, and it is the most awesome van ever! the best thing about it is that the kids are separated and cannot touch each other which makes for such sweeter rides!
2. the amazing girlfriends that i have. i know that i have posted about this before, but it was refreshed in my mind this week because my dear friend emily was here for the first time since she moved away to orlando in january and it was so amazing to spend even the little bit of time with her that i did, and it is just so hard to grasp that she isn't just on vacation. But along with her i have some other amazing girlfriends that are truly an answer to prayer for me. Each one of them are so special to me, and i love them all.
3. taco bueno. i know this one is random, but i am totally loving this place lately!
4. Old Navy's new summer line of clothing-if you want to know more just ask me, according to Allyson I should be getting paid more for how i love to talk about their clothes.
5. DAVID COOK!! I don't need to say any more, if you don't know who he is, then i'm sorry. And Megan Matthews, i don't care what you say he is the best and he will win!
6. this amazing mix of songs that my husband made for me on itunes of 90's and early 2000's hip hop songs with artists such as Nas, Warren G, Outkast, and others. When i want to tune out the kids whining i put this on, and it also makes a great work out mix. Thanks babe, i love you!
7. On that note, yesterday was mother's day and my husband and children really made it so special for me, and I totally loved it!
8. Our small group is doing this thing for the next five weeks where we get to drop the kids off for childcare and have a date night with our spouse. we are reading a book together called The Love List, and on the fifth week we will all go on a group date together......um, how can you not love this???!!
9. watching Grace and Cole play in their first organized team sport: t-ball. They have only had practices so far, but they are doing so awesome! Especially Grace, she really suprised me with her hitting, she is awesome!
10. This verse from Matthew 5:14-16 from the Message translation:
Here's another way to put it: Your're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers you don't think I am going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand-shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up to God, this generous Father in Heaven.
I am totally loving the Message right now!
Screen Smart Book List
2 months ago